View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:34 AM
sally1jack (Phil)

Pony club reunion

Hi Guys,
I am proposing a Pony club / paintball reunion, after reading some threads i would like to try to re-united the central coast astronomers & have a meeting of goodwill ( & bbq ).
I showed up at the pony club 3 years ago & was welcomed by Geoff , Rick & Geoff the owl & it was great, I have made some valued friends from these nights.
So if everybody makes an effort including & maybe especially the original guys to come along & have a bbq with all us newbies, we can have nice time & get to know each other a little better.
I would like to add that one of the guys that helped me enormously was John Bambury to which i am great full for that help.John & his family have become friends to me & my family from this.
If you look at those original group there is a mountain of experience there that us newbies can enjoy, if we get to know each other a little better & understand different points of view we can work out our problems.
I am happy to help organise this event , i will suggest the new moon in Aug get there a few hours before sunset, maybe bring your family have a laugh followed by a few photon's
Just an idea
Phil