View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Ian Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversommer View Post
Hi Ian
Well you gave me so much information its just awesome..
First of all wanna thank you for that.
So even though the actual length is smaller it does not mean i cant look further then with this one i allready have right? Its the aperture size which makes out the difference isnt it?
aperture is key . more is aways better.

Quote:
I will have a look at the lenses as well ..I didnt check but the size of the celestron for the lenses do you know what size I need so i can write it down for me?
something like a 10mm and maybe a 24mm or 30mm fl eyepiece + a nice 2x barlow will get you going pretty well and give you lots of scope - plossyls aren't a bad start . Eyepieces are one those things where can work out costing a real fortune. Some here think nothing of spending several hundred dollars on a single eyepiece !!! and they have thousands of dollars worth of them .

Quote:
That would be great.And tomorrow i will talk to bankwest about this..I am sure they can help me..So just tell them about that I didnt receive what was in the described it should be and that I cant contact them and they dont want to give any statement about this is that correct?
Sounds like a plan - stress not fit for purpose and deceptively advertised , and if the vendor fails to respond inside 24hrs , that you've done everything humanly possible to get satisfaction and a refund from the vendor to no avail.

Some vendors no longer want to know you once they've got your money , they think twice when their bank phones them for a please explain .