View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:29 PM
neversommer (Pascal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Robinson View Post
Dick Smith = DS

Yes and Yes - I'd take the matter up with bankwest , in person since you really want this all sorted before Xmas. Bankwest has a lot more firepower than you do and their customer assistance people can and will contact the vendor , and if he's uncontactable, they'll kill and free his accounts and reverse the transaction if they agree you've been diddled.

Wow DS=Dick smith...Ah well I am at work atm and the work load is so heavy I am having problem concetrating and looking on all 3 monitors by th problems we are having oh gosh..I am IT support at western power...
My head is about to blow ...
Ok I will check with bankwest tomorrow at lunch time in person to see wether they can help me,the transaction wasnt to far off so hopefully should be good..Can bankwest just take the money out of their bank account and put it back into mine ?

Ian a few links for good lenses to buy?
They are universal right?

I went into DS on my lunch brake and something i dont understand it says the focal lenth is 1000mm which would be 100cm in length...but it isnt even that long..its shorten then mine and mine is 900mm..how does that work out?By the way..The quality is heaps better on the celestron one.
I hope to push DS with the price a bit..and if so wether i can spend that money into some lenses.

But good ones that are worth it.