View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 02:15 PM
neversommer (Pascal)

There is only one problem.They do not have a phone number to be contacted on only a email to be contacted on .Which is not good so they just might not respond to my email at all i believe...
Look I am gonna get myself either way a better one..the 2 ones from ebay are a no brand name and I dont wanna make that mistake again...Celestron you said is a good brand..it comes with software an ok tripod and so forth and erecting eyepiece if I can remember.
2 Year warranty sounds good 2..I mean its not a 150mm its not a 203mm ..its a 127..and for a few months it will do the job..If I wanna see further i just buy additional lenses right?
Heck I am new..I love space.I believe in aliens ..I love PLANETS and I love to see Saturn,Saturn Is my planet since I was a child..Yes I could spend more then 500 aud on a telescope I dont have money issues,but I wanna start with of good build quality..perfect lenses and good performance.

Once I wanna go further I will talk again..but all i want to see is our system.I dont mind buying the celestron and some nice extra lenses and filters...

We all started once small..I just wanna get a good quality product I can trust and have fun with,because I will spend christmas on my own.I just wanna discover the space