View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Muzfox (Murray)
Registered User

Muzfox is offline
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Collingwood Park, Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 38
I modded an 1100d I picked up following the guides at the link above. Went very smooth except for 1 screw in the housing that threaded itself and I broke the AA filter when removing them off the sensor. I couldn't easily locate any sort of baader filter to go back in so I just went full naked sensor, and picked up a CLS-CCD clip in filter which worked perfectly.

Now I have added a flattener for my ED72 I use 2" filters direct on that now (currently loving the l-enchance) and very happy with results.

Figuring the fact the camera cost me $100 it was well worth the attempt. I'm not fussed about an articulating screen at all as I run everything off the laptop now. Only been at this since April and it's a lot of fun I've attached a photo of what I'm currently working on, around 5 hours of data so far.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Flame2.jpg)
187.9 KB68 views
Reply With Quote