View Single Post
Old 25-07-2021, 11:00 AM
redbeard (Damien)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan View Post
Hi Damien,
Thank you for the comment.

I came to the same conclusion as you suggested, but my Ardino IDE still can't find that library.
Funny thing is, that "myQueue.h" is in the folder of the same name, but there is nothing else in it, while other folders of the same package have other files, including *.cpp.
So I don't know what is happening here... still waiting for someone with similar experience with that particular "sketch" or from discussion group to reply...
Thanks again,

Bojan

Hi Bojan,

This may help:
https://sourceforge.net/p/arduinoasc...read/15ce87a1/

I would definitely remove the 'libraries' reference as noted from the link for your preferences file. Change to: "c:\Users\Astra_1\Documents\Arduino " as Robert has pointed out.

Also the reference in the preferences file points to where your saved sketches files will be saved by default, not your libraries folder.

The libraries folder should be one level below where the actual installation of Arduino was done. For example, if you installed the Arduino software in say c:\Program_files(x86)\Arduino, then the libraries folder should be: c:\Program_files(x86)\Arduino\libra ries and that's where I would put the libraries.

I just placed the myQueue.h in an Arduino sketch and it compiled OK on my machine so I think file location and the above link may help.

Cheers,
Damien.

Last edited by redbeard; 25-07-2021 at 11:13 AM.