View Single Post
Old 14-07-2021, 06:32 AM
TareqPhoto (Tareq)

So, i will try to re-phrase my question or make it in better clear way if possible and let see if that will help.

1. I am expecting a budget near the end of this month [July], and i am planning to use or spend something around $1500-1800 maximum.

2. The budget will be towards scopes for wide field let me say around 260-280mm focal length reduced not native and not Petzval design.

3. I was planning to go with Askar FRA400 because it meets many of my requirements, but i don't know if i should keep this plan or forget it? This is one question.

4. I know the price of this Askar FRA400, if i buy it for now and without a reducer then i am able to buy another scope, but it must be cheap.

5. If i will buy another cheap scope at around $500-700 then what will be that scope??? <--- this is second question.

6. And that cheap scope must also give me like 260-280mm focal length reduced, not Petzval, and not another Askar FRA400.

So sum the points up, my questions are basically about if i should buy Askar FRA400 as first main option, if yes then what will be another scope also giving nearly 260-280mm focal length reduced, if no Askar FRA400 then which two scopes to buy within that budget above and both can give me 260-280mm focal length reduced, doesn't matter which focal length natively both will be.

Those two scopes will run beside or next to my 90mm triplet reduced [side by side], it will be a multiple imaging system with ALL of them giving me very similar FOV, doesn't matter their aperture, if i match the FOV as much as i can then processing can do the rest job effectively, don't bring the topic of why using all at same FOV/FL why not different and please forget about sampling, this also doesn't affect my plan.

Hope now it is more clear, if not then please stop by and ask me what is not clear and what do you need to answer me.