Thread: [FOR SALE] Light Boxes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 10:39 AM
Leo.G (Leo)

Quote:
Exfso has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Exfso from the recipient list and send the message again.
Perhaps your inbox is full?

I wanted to ask about LED's and acrylic for another project but it's nothing I can't use a light board for till I figure it out myself.
I want to back-light a canvas print of the moon, it looks amazing with the light board behind it and I was curious what specific acrylic sheet won't show multiple bright spots from the individual LEDs instead of an even lighting. I was also thinking of buying LED strips to do it but thought I'd ask someone who has done this numerous times before.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read through the thread and have only just seen the email address a few posts up.
I'll email and if you have 5 minutes to help with my enquiries I'd much appreciate it, if not I'll buy some items (or see what I likely already have here in LEDs and acrylic) and play myself.

Last edited by Leo.G; 12-03-2024 at 10:56 AM.