Thread: [SOLD] Skywatcher Esprit 120
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Craig_

Skywatcher Esprit 120

Selling my Esprit 120 as I look to shrink my kit down to smaller optics.

The telescope is in great condition - some minor cosmetic marks etc on the outer tube, but in otherwise good order. Optics clean and clear.

Includes the original hard case (modified slightly to accept a ZWO EAF focuser), the diagonal, finder scope, all imaging accessories (focus drawtube adapter, field flattener etc.) Also includes a bigger, better ADM losmandy plate for the rings, and an ADM vixen bar for the top which can serve as a handle or accessory mounting point. I have never used the telescope for visual, so whilst the accessories are untouched in the case, I cannot vouch for them. Only ever used for imaging, which this telescope does amazingly well.

Please note the ZWO EAF is NOT included by default, however if you want it I am open to a discussion on this at an extra charge. I will remove it and replace with the standard coarse focuser knob before sale. Scope purchased new from Bintel in late 2020.

Due to size/weight, I am offering this pickup only. Item located in Sydney Hills district.

$3600
Now reduced to $3500
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (1.jpg)
144.2 KB217 views
Click for full-size image (2.jpg)
163.0 KB205 views
Click for full-size image (3.jpg)
115.2 KB190 views

Last edited by Craig_; 11-03-2024 at 02:21 PM.