View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 05:35 PM
gregbradley

Got the roll top ridge capping on one side and all the cappings on the left side done.

Bit of a tricky bit where I flattened off the last 150mm of the roll top ridge capping and made a little cap to close it off so the right side flashing would fit over the roll top ridge capping. Goit it in the end though.

Now the gable cladding and cappings on the right side tomorrow morning hopefully beating the rain that is forecast. The roof is pretty water tight anyway.

Once the cappings are finished then it's the door and it's flashings,painting
and door knob/latch.

Then it just leaves painting the outisde and repairing my PME mount and I am good to start imaging again.

Later I'll probably put insulation on the inside walls plus black colorbond cladding.

Also at some point lay a timber floor. I have left overs from doing the main house.

I saw some softish mat material at Bunnings that would make a good safety matt around the pier in case something ever drops. I'll put some of that down too.

Made a cool looking little cap for the end of the roll top ridge capping. I watched a You Tube video about how to close off the end of roll top ridge capping. I'll post some more photos tomorrow.

Greg.