View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 09:45 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorW View Post
I recently purchased a remote control USB rechargable light from Bunnings two in the ob should throw enough light

https://www.bunnings.com.au/lytworx-...light_p0300806
They seem like great value Trevor I will get a set next shop at Bunnings if they are still available but I think I will put them in the van as they should create a pleasant lighting.

Something I discovered recently ...I find you also need a very strong light for those occassions where things are going wrong...I now have one of those protected light bulbs that you see with folk fixing the motor in their car Sortta thing...I find being able to move it around particularly handy ...sadly I have been using it a great deal lately and decied on setting one up in addition as my other main lights are such that you could probably leave them on while imaging..not good for working on stuff but certainly great for being able to negotiate obstacles if I need to move around while imaging...also painting the interior black makes the lead light very necessary when working on something... I also have some head lamps for close up work but so often forget to recharge them so the lead light compensates for my forgetting this important aspect of my lighting set up.

I am really in a bind..I have this new inverter that I really want to instal and the pain killer is working but I feel working may just cause more damage...it is so annoying...I really need to get it installed but I guess I must be sensible and rest...I need a personal Robot to lift stuff.

Alex