Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 08:33 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I am too lazy Glen but I feel it should be OK.

I tried to order the motor and track today having topped up the toy fund yesterday but I could not work out how to order on their web site... so I sent them an email...so rather than shipping today they wont see my email until Monday..no worries I am patient...I added brackets to the door frame today as I can see the motor being mounted on an extention of the door frame..Made it very stable..I have it all worked out now...

As my phone is playing up and I cant message even...a side note..went to the Doctor yesterday..the blood clot that I have been concerned a little about has been there since the operation and apparently, I am on medication for it..Doctor said dont worry as she has been watching it and is not concerned..it came up as a result of eye tests and my GP was not aware that it was being treated..neither was I....she said my condition is remarkable and everything is first class very fit chap apparently...and another doctor cleared my licence thing, so I am still with licence..so watch out folks.

But very busy with a little venture. and with phone issues

alex