View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 05:38 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I am always suspicious of claims like these...someone, annonomous it seems, with out credentials, makes a statement and folk believe it without question and assume it is a fact..it is such a pity folk dont ask is this a fact..and the implication seems to be that hot dogs are unfit for human consumption so one must wonder if this is correct why does the Government allows it...mmm I know the big hot dog millionaires pay Government officials big bribes to keep being able to sell rubbish to the consumer..Has anyone any evidence? Like has anyone actually seen what goes into a hot dog?
Why is it that most humans hear something and accept it as fact...like ( and I think I raised this recently) "daddy long leg spiders are the most venomous spider"...who has ever questioned this but in their next conversation about spiders happily blurts it out as a fact...the truth it seems is no one knows and by that I mean science has not answered the question..however it seems someone observed that a daddy long legs kills and eats red blacks..so from there they assume and jump to the unsupported notion that they are the most venomous...it seems from other observations that the daddy long legs entraps the red back in its web and it would not matter if it bit the red back or not...I think we all rattle of rubbish in the belief it is a fact and it will surprise folk just how much rubbish they believe is fact when it is just stuff someone has told them.

Anyways I would love someone to come forward and tell us what goes in a hot dog, give their name and credentials and tell us really goes into a hot dog...I will now go goggle and see what I can find out rather than just believe stuff for no reason.
Alex