View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 02:41 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA View Post
Tell him not to worry and that you gave the listing to someone else. That should be sufficient.

Best
JA
I rang about buying a shop.

I said that I will buy it but tell me the exact rent and outgoings..and apparently it is rented....And to think you take a sales call on a property you have listed and you cant advice the rent and the outgoings..heck you should know that without even looking it up..whats wrong with this guy?

That is pretty clear... "I will buy it"...not I want to look etc ..now the reason I can be so certain even without looking at it or knowing more is...I went to the bank before I collapsed on Monday and asked about term deposit..wait for it .2 % ...so I saw this shop on the net and figured I only needed $15 a week or something insignificant to match the bank return...so I know these shops are around $90 per week so heck even with trouble keeping the current tenant or getting a new tenant I just offer it at $40 a week and I am way ahead and probably no problem getting it let...if it rents at $90 I am laughing...anyways at what the bank pays you could risk having it empty and I expect it will go up...just have it there to stop at and make a cuppa tea while shopping...its cheap.

He still has not rung...Not sure what to do but alienating anyone is never a good idea...but it does seem like a very good deal and I just wish he would ring...my bet is he just thinks I am a spy from another agency...but maybe I should open my own agency if this guy is my competition...

Thanks for your input..

Alex