PDA

View Full Version here: : [SOLD] Astro modded Canon 550D DSLR + IDAS Filters (**PRICE DROP**)

LucasB
08-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi there,

I am selling my Canon 550D (4.3 micron , 18MP) astro modded DSLR and IDAS Filters. The camera has the Astrodon inside filter replacement which has great H-alpha response. I am also selling and IDAS front filter system with two filters - The LPS-P2 light pollution filter and a VLC white balance filter to convert the camera back to perfect white balance for daytime photos. The filters can also be used with all canon ef lenses.
The filters (Astrodon mod , IDAS x2) plus the front filter system retail for about $500.
The camera will also be sold with the usual battery , charger , strap etc.. but also a 240V power supply for the 550D for limitless imaging time.
My selling price for the entire package is $800 + shipping at buyers expense. (or $550 ono for the camera and $250 for the filters and filter mount.

I have attached a single 10 minute sub of M8 to show the cameras Ha response and also a daytime shot to show how good the VLC filter restores the camera's white balance.

Lucas

PS - The camera has had 6193 shutter actuations. It has no cosmetic marks and the live view screen has always had a screen protector so is scratch free.

LucasB
10-10-2012, 11:25 PM
I have added some photos of the camera with the front filter installed, the actual filters and a typical flat frame from the camera which is taken at F6 focal ratio. My apologies but I have also done a little more market research and feel I was asking a little high price for the camera .I will separate at $550 ono for the camera and $250 for the filters and filter mount.