PDA

View Full Version here: : Our Birthday Present to you - 20% off at the IceInSpace Shop!

iceman
10-09-2012, 07:13 AM
IceInSpace has just turned 8 years old!

Happy Birthday to the whole community!

It seems so long ago, September 2004, when IceInSpace was first born. We've come such a long way and grown so much, but I'm so proud of the community and how we continue to display the values, the ethics and the community spirit that made, and continues to make IceInSpace the best place on the internet.

As a birthday present to you, I'm offering a 20% discount across the whole range of (non-affiliate) products at the IceInSpace Shop (http://shop.iceinspace.com.au) for the next 8 days.

To take advantage of the discount, you just need to use the coupon code IIS8YEARS on the cart or the checkout page. You'll see the discount applied in your total - not on the individual line items.

If you haven't bought anything from the IceInSpace Shop before, now's the time! Remember - you will need a NEW account at the IceInSpace Shop (just create it on the checkout page). You do not use your IceInSpace Forum account.

Here's to another year of great things at IceInSpace!

Octane
10-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday! :)

H

leon
10-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Fantastic, happy birthday indeed, it only seems like yesterday when i joined this great community.

Leon

Dennis
10-09-2012, 04:24 PM
What a lovely way to spend the day, an 8th birthday party with a bunch of nice guys and gals who make this virtual place a pleasant, interesting, helpful and friendly place to meet within.:)

Thanks to the management team, administrators and members for making this community such a good place to be in.:thumbsup:

Here’s to the next 8 years!:)

Cheers

Dennis

iceman
14-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Don't forget to take advantage of the IceInSpace Birthday sale, and pick up a few goodies for 20% off.

Use the coupon code IIS8YEARS at the cart or checkout page.

The sale is on for a few more days only.