PDA

View Full Version here: : M8 M20 Widey @ 70mm

astronobob
04-06-2012, 02:58 PM
HiYa,

Another wide field with the Canon 70-200 @ 70mm from Leyburn whilst waiting for the Coma correcter , , Maybe a little contrasty for some but I see through Rose Coloured Glasses : )

Image Stas = 17 x 120secs, f2.8, RgeistaX & CS3
Hope it worth the sqizz : )

Link to 1500px 1.2Mb http://astrobin.com/full/12310/?mod=none

RickS
04-06-2012, 03:09 PM
I like the composition, Bob. Colours are a little bright for my (unadventurous?) taste :)

Cheers,
Rick.

astronobob
04-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Cheers Rick, not unadventurous mate, what ive done is more like overwhelmingly crazy, hey, Lol , , looked good to me at 2am in the mornin , ,
Think I need to cut the levels in half, yep :D

stardust steve
04-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I love it:thumbsup: The colours really make the M8 and M20 jump out and say here we are in all our glory.
Would like to see more :thumbsup:

stevous67
04-06-2012, 10:04 PM
I think it is excellent too Bob. I am also one for over cooking my images, it's sometimes hard to noticed you've done it until you have left it alone for a few hours.

Steve

jjjnettie
04-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Processing with tired eyes. :)
I've posted a few doozies myself after an all nighter. LOL
But, I do like yours. Wide fields are a joy to capture and there is always so much to see and explore.

alpal
04-06-2012, 11:32 PM
I like that photo - & it's worth reprocessing as the data is quite good.

It shows you that if you have a Canon Camera with a telephoto you have a telescope. :)

astronobob
05-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Thanx for your comment Steve, a bit of Pop potentially, yep. Glad you like it, it cool how these two are just hanging out from the MW center doing their thing, cool !

Cheers Steve and too right, looking the next day I realize it a bit loud compared to majority seen, I also like Rock & Roll ; ) Its all a fair lesson to experiment with this type of data, I by no mean confess to be tuned to processing, all in the name of an interesting pass time & gaining experience as I go , , Ty .

TY jjj, wide fields are a joy and lets one analyze the sky on a more related scale, more chance to snatch a ufo tooo, Lol , ,

appreciated alpal, 17 subframes is the most ive ever done + being a widefield, I would like to do a repro, personally looking, the bulk neb appears a little pinkish purple rather than a clean red to me, well compared to the scope inage I did recently ? ?
thanx for your comment :thumbsup:

Appreciate all the feedback everyone, it all sure helps seeing ones photo from other experienced eyes , cheers . .

midnight
05-06-2012, 11:59 PM
You've got some funky colours going there Bob! I like the fov and nicely presented.

Darrin...

astronobob
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Hey Cheers Darrin, appreciated ! Funky :tasdevil: , , :lol: