PDA

View Full Version here: : [SOLD] Meade LX200GPS 10" With Accessories

floyd_2
12-02-2012, 07:14 PM
The time has come for me to rationalise my telescope collection. Due to increasing family commitments, I no longer have the time for imaging. Whilst I'l be keeping my visual scope, I'll be parting with my astrophotography gear.

The first cab off the rank is my 10" Meade LX200GPS telescope. I'm the original owner, and purchased it from Mike at Bintel in Sydney. This scope has been very well loved, has only ever received light home use and is in excellent condition. I'll be including the following items with the LX200GPS (mostly just the default setup with a few extras so that it can be used immediately):

1. OTA and Fork Mount (Alt/Az mode)
2. Field tripod
3. Original Meade finder scope
4. Telrad
5. Meade alloy dew cap (flocked)
6. Base with quality castors and heavy duty custom leveling bolts (perfect for wheeling the scope in and out of the observatory / garage etc).
7. Original motorised microfocuser
8. Autostar II Hand controller and cable
9. Televue 2" Everbrite star diagonal
10. Original Meade metal dust cap
11. 12V mains power supply with car adaptor
12. Cables and adaptors to hook the scope up to a computer
13. Original printed instruction manual

Please note that the pictures show the LX200GPS set up for imaging with a lot of other peripheral equipment. I have left it set up this way for the time being just in case anyone wants to buy a full imaging setup ready to go. If you're interested in chatting about pricing for the LX200GPS with all of the gear needed to start imaging immediately (Stellarvue Raptor SVR80ED guide scope, Meade DSI II Pro with filters and cables, Orion Starshoot Autoguider with cables, Meade Ultra Wedge, Losmandy guide scope rings and dovetail plate, Losmandy Counterweight set, Meade F/3.3 focal reducer, 35mm extension tube for guidescope, Meade MA 12mm Iluminated Wireless Reticle Eyepiece, 1 1/4" IR Filter, Astrozap focusing caps for both LX200GPS and SVR80ED, all necessary computer software like Guide Dog, Envisage, drivers etc) PM me and I'll let you know what the price breakdown is.

I have the original box for the OTA so will be able to ship the LX200GPS if required. I would prefer local pickup if possible, but can ship at the buyers cost. Inspection prior to purchase is welcomed.

This is a lovely scope and I'll be sad to see it go.

Sell: $1900.00

Dean

Tone
13-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Dean,

I am a new comer and looking to purchase my first telescope. Do you believe this would be a good scope for me to start with? I have a keen interest in imaging and would be greatful to understand the peripheral equipment you have. I am looking for a scope that is ready to go!

Can I contact you directly to discuss?

regards. Tony.

floyd_2
13-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Hi Tony,
I'll shoot you an email in a few minutes and we can go from there.

Best regards

Dean

floyd_2
22-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Thank you to everyone who responded to my ad. My telescope, along with all of the associated astrophotography gear has been sold and is headed to its new home.

Dean