PDA

View Full Version here: : Don't you hate it when you're tired?

iceman
03-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Beautiful clear night around old sydneytown tonight.. got the scope out to cool down, was planning on hunting down some galaxies, but when I used RTGUI to tell me where they were, they're all over in the north west, the direction I can't get a good view of because of large gum trees.

Combine that with tiredness after a sleepless night last night, and an early rise tomorrow, I sadly packed the scope away and am preparing for bed :(

So sad to not take advantage of the great clear night, it's kinda on the cool side too though.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow night. Although that'll probably be out too, preparing for my party on Saturday night.. I hope Saturday night is clear, I might show a few of the party guests the delights of Saturn! :)

Striker
03-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Same Mike....finaly got a clear night in Brisbane and now I have a headache....strange cause that's the same excuse I get from the wife all the time....lol

Mombat
03-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Blow their socks off mike people always seem facinated by things that aren't usually asceaaible to them e.g. the planets

[1ponders]
03-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey hey It's clear here too. Look out Saturn:P before the moon comes up.