PDA

View Full Version here: : [SOLD] Fully Sik Woofers

bloodhound31
29-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Two big speakers for the home entertainment system that can pump out enough base and volume to launch the space shuttle. Tape up your windows, glue egg cartons to the insides of your walls and strap your roof down tight as you suffer grievous bodily harm from the sheer awesomeness of these two silver-grey beasts.

Warning: Old people, these are probably not for you. If it's too loud, you're too old.

Plug them into your guitar amp and prepare for shock waves that will vaporise the air in the room and possible boil the kettle in the next room. Keep these fully sik audio weapons of mass destruction away from Uranium, Plutonium and other fissile materials as you may split atoms at mid-volume levels, possibly even achieve fusion reactions if you crank it right up!

When playing Metallica, make sure you are at least two suburbs away from bulk fuel storage and processing facilities. If your ride is fully sik and blinged up it should be fine. Fluffy dice and garters hanging from the rear view mirror should absorb some of the shock while a mirror-ball and shiny mags should reflect this incredible sound energy away harmlessly.

Please do not hook-up three-phase power on these, especially during planetary alignments or you may bring on the 2012 apocalypse prematurely.

Once purchase is made, ($100 smackaroo's) please give me at least ten minutes to reach minimum safe distance from ground zero before you turn them on.

PM me. (Speak loud ok?) :D

Inmykombi
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
You better register these babies with the Earthquake prediction section of the Dept. of Siezmlogy so they dont go into panic mode.:lol:

Would they be any good for outside use ?
Are they only Woofers ? or are they general speakers as well. ?

bloodhound31
05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
They are general speakers too mate, just big ones. they would be fine for outdoors, but as to be expected, keep them dry and out of the weather.

Baz.

Inmykombi
05-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Thx for the reply Barry. I was looking at some that may handle a bit of weather.

All the best .

Geoffro

Bassnut
06-12-2010, 12:19 AM
You make some bolt statements there Barry, without the pertinent specs. Whats the RMS power rating and -3db(or 6, whatever you have), low freq roll off?.

bloodhound31
06-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Dunno, don't care. :shrug: For $100, who's complaining? Just big speakers that went with a big stereo. Stereo is now gone. Speakers left and no good to me.

At this rate I might just have a little fun with them a 12 gauge shotgun and see how they handle that...:lol:

Baz.;)

Bassnut
06-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Fair enough too Barry, for $100 I take yr point, good luck .

bloodhound31
06-12-2010, 12:41 AM
:thumbsup:

bloodhound31
13-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Reduced to $50.

bloodhound31
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Will swap for kayak gear. A paddle? A live vest? A dry-bag...whatevs.

bloodhound31
17-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Sold.