PDA

View Full Version here: : Have I missed anything?

Matty P
09-12-2009, 01:58 PM
It's been sometime since I was last active on the forums. I have dropped in on occasions but just haven't had enough time to stay active. :sadeyes:

I haven't done much to do with a telescope recently so I am hoping to get some decent weather during the holidays and get the observatory powered up again. :)

One thing that I have done in my absence is buy myself my first Canon L series lens. I got myself a Canon 70-200mm f/4L lens which I have absolutely fallen in love with. What more can I say? :P

Anyway, I thought I'd drop in and hello. Hope everyone is well. :thumbsup:

Ric
09-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Hi Matt, hope your well.

Haven't done much myself in the latter half of this year as well, either been too busy, too tired or too much cloud.

I'm hoping the Christmas break will bring some clear weather as well.

Cheers

seanliddelow
09-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Me either, I got this curse were whenever I want to do deep-sky viewing theres either bad weather or a family gathering :sadeyes:

Jen
09-12-2009, 10:52 PM
:hi::hi: Hi Matty welcome back :thumbsup:

bloodhound31
09-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Great stuff Matty, good to see you here again. I think that's why i have taken to the DSLR and lenses again, the astro stuff is our passion, but we can't always have food conditions for it, so what do we do?

Get out there with that lens and have fun mate!

Baz.

RB
10-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Matt I haven't been around much lately either, way too much work on atm.
I'm hoping to catch up on all the threads but there's just too many, so I apologise to all that I've missed.

Congrats on the new L lens, you'll love it.
As Baz said, at least we can turn to terrestrial when we get clouded out for astro.

I'm hoping to get back into imaging soon too, I really miss it.

:)

Jen
10-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I was wondering where you have been :screwy::screwy::lol: