PDA

View Full Version here: : Begining with 70/300 lens

xelasnave
20-12-2008, 11:13 PM
I tried to post this in the beginers section to show a ruff shot with a 70/300 in a thread there but I think the phot wont blow up so I place it here

..this was taken with the $200 70.300 l3ns on a canon 450d that I am still learning about...and done while I was doing other things, the mount was playing up, no darks and only two long exposures that still did not show up the mount problem...it was so out you could not stack images taken 2 hours apart... wild distrotions I should post them so strange...minimal processing which could be a lot lot better...but to give you an idea of a effort you should better first couple of goes..good luck:thumbsup:
alex:):):)

xelasnave
20-12-2008, 11:14 PM
mmm I dont think that central glow should be there but you get the idea.
alex

KenGee
20-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Hi Alex, try some flats before the darks. Post a image of the problem your having we may be able to help.

xelasnave
21-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Thanks Kenny it was to show someone who asked in the beginer section what such a lens could do...If I was serious I would have taken darks etc I was sorting other stuff ...to give an idea of field of view etc. I pulled it out of test shots ..and it got cloudy before I could take any darks:lol::lol::lol:

I think I have dumped the stack with the problem but it was ok on the right but on the left there was like two field rotations in different patterns:eyepop:...
may have been refraction in the sky because of moisture cause I started low:shrug:... anyways not that worried

I croped that image and played around for fun... and trying to learn some programs... trying to make a purse out of a sowes ear:D.

alex:):):)