PDA

View Full Version here: : Hi to all from ROME italy Walls :D

Eminem2Ppac
16-04-2008, 08:06 PM
hi to all i'm from Rome and My name is Emanuele... I love so much Australia cuz u have got the ocean better of the world and i like palms tree too!
I'm an astroimager and i have got a c8...in my website u can find nice pics i have got...thanks for visiting...ciaoo
my astroimager blog of Celestron C8 + spc900nc and other accessories
http://eminem2pacblog.blogspot.com/

PCH
16-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi Emanuelle,

Welcome to Ice in Space. There are many astro imagers here (although I'm not one of them - yet !). Hope you enjoy being part of our site down here in Australia.

Caio:thumbsup:

Eminem2Ppac
16-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh thank u hommie, i'm so glad u wrote that!
I will enjoy to post here in Australian forum!!! So far but so close to my hobby!!!!
THANKS

Ric
16-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Ciao Emanuelle and welcome to IIS. I hope you have a great time here with us.

Do post some of your images

cheers

RB
16-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Ciao Emanuele !!

Benvenuto to IIS, you have some wonderful images on your website.

Hope you enjoy your visits here.

:thumbsup:

astroron
16-04-2008, 11:54 PM
:welcome:Emanuelle,great website and images, look forward to seeing you more on the iceinspace website.:thumbsup:
Ron

Eminem2Ppac
17-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks to all, I can tell u about australian astronomy watcher and astroimager are the best! And im so happy to join here with u, and with this nice forum...i hope tonight here in Rome the weather like will be good, then i will try another moon's pics and saturn's pics...im glad to post here...and i love AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

iceman
17-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Hi there and :welcome: to IceInSpace!

I saw your stuff on CN recently, I look forward to seeing more of your images.

Eminem2Ppac
17-04-2008, 06:51 AM
thank u iceman i remember about u on CN, i just wanted to meet u and the comunity from australia cuz i love ur country and i would love to live there...i will post new pics on my blog and i will tell at all friends in this forum how to get them...thanks a lot!
ciaoo
http://eminem2pacblog.blogspot.com/