PDA

View Full Version here: : Announcing Spaceinfo.com.au

JonathanN
19-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Hello all,

Mike has kindly given me permission to make this announcement on the Iceinspace forum.

I just wanted to inform you of my new web site, www.spaceinfo.com.au

Spaceinfo.com.au is a brand-new Australia-based information source for those interested in astronomy and space science. Featuring daily news updates from around the world and a growing list of feature stories, it is a valuable resource both for those who know only a little about the subject, as well as for those who know a lot. It's not a blog, not a forum, not an eyes-on/hand-ons observing site--instead it is a daily round-up of all the most fascinating developments in astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology, spaceflight, Earth observation science and more, with a bit of an Australian flavour.

The site has been going for a little over a month, and there are many more features still to come in the next weeks and months.

I invite you take a look Spaceinfo.com.au today. Let me know what you think, what you'd like to see more of (or less), or feel free to suggest a story.

Regards,
Jonathan Nally
Editor
Spaceinfo.com.au
feedback@spaceinfo.com.au

Ric
19-03-2008, 11:10 PM
A very interesting site Jonathan, I've put it in my favourites for further reading.

Cheers

Dennis
20-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Thanks Jonathan; like Ric, I have bookmarked your new site and look forward to many visits. Nice to see IIS at the top of the links list!

Cheers

Dennis

JonathanN
20-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Thank you gents. The site's going well, and everyone's invited to stop by and have a look.

Cheers,

Jonathan
Editor
Spaceinfo.com.au
www.spaceinfo.com.au (http://www.spaceinfo.com.au)

RB
21-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Thank you for the heads-up Jonathan, I've bookmarked it too. :thumbsup:

I've only had a quick look so far but it looks great, with lots of interesting info and articles.
It would also be a very helpful resource for the kids so a big thank you.

All the best,

Andrew

Matty P
22-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up Jonathan. :)

Looks like a very interesting site full of information and articles.

I too have bookmarked it.

:thumbsup:

JonathanN
22-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks Matty.

I've noticed quite a bit of traffic coming from IceInSpace, so I think lots of people are taking a look. Don't forget that there are updates daily, uploaded approximately mid-evening.

Cheers,

Jonathan Nally
Editor
Spaceinfo.com.au
www.spaceinfo.com.au (http://www.spaceinfo.com.au)
feedback@spaceinfo.com.au

jjjnettie
23-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Excellent site Jonathan!
I'll be back.

Dujon
23-03-2008, 10:01 AM
As if you aren't busy enough with your magazine hobby, Mr Nally. Don't you ever sleep?

Not that I'm complaining, mind. Thanks.

GrahamL
23-03-2008, 12:04 PM
welcome to iis Jonathan :)

great site btw I'll visit often .