PDA

View Full Version here: : Merry Christmas

Santa
09-12-2007, 02:27 AM
:xmas: Hello everyone,

I would like to say a BIG Merry Christmas to all of the terrific children that are reading this Astronomy Forum, and to your Mums and Dads or Grandparents or Carers
:hi:

Children, if you have a Mum, or Dad, Grandparent, or Uncle, or Aunty, or Carer, or even a good friend that likes looking at Space with a Telescope or Binoculars, it would be a nice thing to get them an Astronomy present this Christmas, because they enjoy looking at Space :thumbsup:

Let another grown-up in your family know that it would be very nice to get them an Astronomy present and see if they can suggest a good gift :)

But most of all, have a Merry Christmas

ballaratdragons
09-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Hi Santa,

I'll have to get my kids to read your message!
Just to say 'hello' of course :whistle:

You have a Merry Christmas too :thumbsup:

Dennis
09-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Ho ho ho – such a lovely greeting and a wonderful message from the North Pole. I bet the skies look simply stunning from your airborne sled Santa!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Dennis

spearo
09-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Welcome to IIS Santa !
thanks for the well wishes.

While you're up there...can you part the clouds a little so we can image, and maybe even get a glimpse of your sleigh!?! ;)

cheers
frank

h0ughy
09-12-2007, 08:56 AM
HO hO HO Santa,
i bet looking up at that pole star make you dizzy;)!!

I have been a really good boy Santa, and I would really Like an observatory, a Tak 150, a titan mount, a cooled 40D and a fan to blow the clouds away:D

Ric
09-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi Santa, :welcome: to IIS and a merry Christmas to you as well. :thumbsup:

Some clear sky for the Christmas break would be nice if you can arrange it. Oh and 6 numbers in Tattslotto wouldn't go astray either. :D

Cheers

Santa
09-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Thank you all for your Christmas wishes.

I'll do my best to fulfill your requests, but remember, I have been watching you all and I know who's been naughty and who's been nice ;)

Plus I keep an eye on the exchange rate :)
I'm an up-to-date modern Santa with an economic consience.

fringe_dweller
09-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Mr Claus, if you are indeed who you claim to be, and not some cheery do-gooder fraud, you would know the post code of the north pole? lets hear it buddy, expect to hear from my ruthless team of attack rottweiler-like lawyers otherwise.
I have a number of further questions relating to the apparent defiance of physics you seem to display every year laughing boy.
grinch

GTB_an_Owl
09-12-2007, 05:51 PM
hello Santa
sorry but i have a question for Mike and Mojo ( and i guess the mods)
which is - "how many posts does Santa have to make before he can dole out presents to anyone" ?

geoff

Santa
10-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Kearn,

you have been asking analysing questions all of your life, young man! I like that.
I remember when you wanted to know how a clock worked (you were about 12 if I remember correctly).

I do not have a postcode at Home Base. If I did, people would find my secret HQ. Mrs. Claus won't like people just popping in for a peek! She has enough on her hands with me and 23,411 assistants.

The defiance of Physics? I am not bound by mere 'Physics' :)
Thank you for your continued profound interest in me :thumbsup:

Hello again Geoff.
The answer to your question, Geoff, is '1'. As I do not peddle, I do not buy, sell, or swap, but merely 'give'. :)

Think about all those Toys, Books and lollies I left for you over the years. Did I have to enter your house several times until you 'approved me' to place them in your stocking. Noooo.

I am a busy fellow. I don't have to be approved. I just give :)

GTB_an_Owl
10-12-2007, 12:50 AM
BUT Santa !

you do have a postcode - (and yes it is official - trust me on this)
i guess being as old as you are , you would tend to forget these things

just so that you know, your postcode is HOH OHO

geoff

fringe_dweller
10-12-2007, 12:59 AM
:rofl::rofl: sucking up to santa eh santa's little helper? :poke:

fringe_dweller
10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
now that we have established your identity beyond question, please be merciful and don't have me cut off the list again this year!:sadeyes: you know i was only joking big guy, don't you? :sadeyes:

GTB_an_Owl
10-12-2007, 01:04 AM
well no one i know is going to buy me any xmas presents Kearn

so Santa is my only chance of getting any presents

geoff

Bobj
10-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Dear Santa, took a photo of you....Now I want some....and a couple of....
Merry Christmas.:)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w44/BobbyQld/santa.gif

Shawn
01-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Good to see a sence of humour here, and thanks Santa for the socks and undies , "Again"... Cant you read....My letter siad Nagler & Sbig...

:(