PDA

View Full Version here: : Very good service

Zuts
04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi,

I have been imaging through my Meade ED80 and i find it is a real pain to fine focus. I took it down to Bintel Sydney today and they fitted one side of a GSO 10:1 focuser. It took Mike about 20 minutes to do it and now it works great. When I asked how much he said don't worry about it. Not bad eh, free parts and labour :eyepop:

What can I say, very good service :thumbsup:

Paul

kljucd1
04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi,

Oh mannn!!! You could have picked my stuff up while you were there!! :lol:

Yes my dealings with them have been very good also, one guy stood there answering all my questions in full for about 20-25 mins one time.

Daniel...

Zuts
04-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I live in Glebe, no problem to pickup. Of course I would have to keep it for a few days just to make sure everything worked OK :)

kljucd1
04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Hi,

Hmmm I think I might be a little out of your way then :D, mind you the delivery time wouldn't be much different!! :P

Daniel...

leon
04-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow, I think I'll take the Tak down for a service. :lol: :lol:

Leon ;)

StarLane
04-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Yep, all my dealings with Bintel have been first rate. Very well informed staff with a passion for astronomy.

Inmykombi
04-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Yep ,
I will also say that Bintel was very helpful to me with regard to making a simple purchase easy.
I dont live close to them but they made it so easy to deal with them.
All I needed was some of their "Jungle Juice " for cleaning my corector plate.
They spent plenty of time on the phone with me and said I will have
the " juice " tomorrow via courier.
Now thats good service in my book.
:2thumbs:

sailormoon
05-12-2007, 02:36 PM
well if you pay that much money...i think even the average joe blo would expect to have a certain amount of service! Not like stupid apple ipods!