PDA

View Full Version here: : You Know You Are Living in 2007 When...

DeanoNZL
04-12-2007, 03:31 PM
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7 Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
: )

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
:D:D:D

A pre "Very Merry Christmas" to the Ice In Space members & visitors

leon
04-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Nice one Adrian, cant say that a lot of that applies to me, but it is a good laugh, and we need more of those.

Leon

maksutover
04-12-2007, 06:03 PM
HAHA! i really didnt notice the lacking #9! Very cunning Adrian!

ballaratdragons
04-12-2007, 06:14 PM
:ashamed: ummm . . . are you trying to tell us something . . .

hang on, I gotta answer my mobile phone! :P

OneOfOne
05-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Doesn't apply to me, I have never entered my password on the microwave!

Dennis
05-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Whoops - we're not in 2007 then, as we don't have mobile phones and we only purchased our very first microwave oven this year!

Cheers

Dennis

sailormoon
05-12-2007, 02:36 PM
damn!!!..u made me look up for a number 9!!!

JimmyH155
05-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Yes, how true that is - you're absolutely right. One thing you left off which is relevant, I guess, is the other day, our 17 yr old son went away for a week, and when we came back from the airport, I tried to switch on the TV. Do you think I could??? No way. :mad2: It had 3 controllers and myriads of buttons. No combinations worked.
It stayed off
Probably a good thing:lol::lol:

Ric
05-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Good value Adrian, I wont say which ones I'm guilty of. :whistle:

Cheers :D

space oddity
05-12-2007, 07:47 PM
#16 Half a bedroom is filled with professional journals you have been meaning to read then recycle. The other half bedroom is filled with the junk mail received from sellers who found your name and address from the professional journals and associations you subscribe to and have not had the time to sift through and recycle.
#17 Unwritten rule- any time you have to relax at home will ALWAYS be disturbed by a phone call(usually from India and usually a scam) trying to sell you something. Lucky day if you can actually understand them.
#18 You constantly wonder just how many more of these irritating phone calls you would have received if you had not registered for the "no more unsolicited calls" register.

Clear Skies