PDA

View Full Version here: : help !

brian nordstrom
07-06-2007, 04:08 PM
hi brian here from nz i have been with ice in space a little while now and i think it is about time i contributed....but i cannot seem to be able to add any articals eg equipment reviews, listing our club.etc ,what am i doing wrong help... thanks.:sadeyes:

Outbackmanyep
07-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Go with the flow....
If theres something on your mind, that you'd like to ask, maybe someone here can answer it...
We won't bite! hehe
Im sure any one of us could help you get started!
Cheers!

astroron
07-06-2007, 04:43 PM
:hi: Brian, there is nothing wrong, as long as you are joining this forum you are with us , but if you wont to say something why don't start by telling us about where you live and your observing conditions, I have never even heard of whangarei? and as I have never been to NZ would be most interested.
Look forward to your future participation:thumbsup:

Dennis
07-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Hi Brian

Welcome! As a member of this wonderful community, I believe that you can add, amend and sometimes delete your own Posts that you make to the Forum, as well as respond to the Posts of other members.

Regarding Articles, How To's etc, I understand that these are usually uploaded by Iceman once you have e-mailed him a copy – members do not have the Forum access capability to publish these “special” types of Forum material.

Cheers

Dennis

mill
07-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi Brian just go here to submit an article: http://www.iceinspace.com.au/?contact
And :welcome: to iceinspace