PDA

View Full Version here: : Mixed Bag of Photography.

hotspur
18-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Went out for a quick trip to Toowoomba,through the back roads a grazier told me about,he was better than a GPS and had lots of yarns and stories about various locations on these roads.I did get a little 'lost',but figured it out,and got to where I was going.Along the way I got some photos of deer-one big stag too!,lots of does-critique and comments on two doe shots please-I might stick one in invasive animal comp.

Got to have lunch and lovely view,and picnic,some plane spotting thrown in too,before heading back home through the back blocks,found an interesting old house,just decaying away,and a lovely tree for night scapes,took some photos of it for future,and locked away location in my head.Before finally getting home-a good mixed bag on a sunny winter day.

Thanks for looking.

ourkind
29-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Nice shots Chris! Yep the two does is definately comp worthy. I'm no expert at framing, but I'd probably have the taller doe's head just above centre and square the crop.

That a great looking derelict home and tree, hope to see one of your nightscapes soon!!

Good luck with the comp if you enter!

leon
29-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Lovely stuff Chris, I'm with Carlos number two is worthy of an entry, well done mate.

Leon

Larryp
29-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Nice shots, Chris

hotspur
29-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Thanks Larry and Leon.

Great Carlos-thanks for taking the time giving that feedback,kinda what I was looking for.These are wild animals,and a person could drive this back road ten times and not see them,so looking to process and crop these as best I can.

Lucky I was by myself,I love to stop off and take photos of odd things like the tree and old house-and wonder about things when looking at things like that old house.