I've been a busy girl today.
First I made a dew shield for my RC8. The last time I used it, I noticed the secondary was slightly foggy at the end of the night. This should help.
They only had blue, pink and green camping mats left. lol you won't miss me on the field.
Second, I've knocked up a nice roomy dust cover for the new scope. No more snagging cables when putting it on or taking it off. Being 100% bleached cotton, there is no chance of dye run if it's put over a wet scope at night. It secures easily and isn't about to blow off if a bit of a breeze comes along.
This one will do for both the RC8 and the ED80. I'm about to knock one up for the Dobbie.
It's not very elegant looking, I know. lol
I'll be making up a few dust covers to take along to Astrofest. If anyone is interested in one, PM me.