After a crazy last 12 months, im back to relearning everything i have forgotten about astronomy. An update of the what has happened in the past 12 months.
1. My wife blew up the power in the dairy, which was connected to the Observatory.
2. To get to the power we had to empty the contence of my recently passed mother in laws belongings (an entire House worth)
3. Power was fixed. Then a guy pouring the slab for the cottage ran into the powerline. They paid for it to be fixed
4. Then we started work on a Cottage on the property, and my astronomy had to take the backseat.
5. Turned on all the power to the observatory to find the PC had decided to destroy its self. Replaced a motherboard and Videocard and now im ready to rock and roll!!
.....and look what rolled in
Time for some forum reading.. Missed you guys