Old 01-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Granada
The truth is out there

Bintel issues

I must say I'm less than pleased with Bintel's lack of updates about my deliveries. Bought 3 items from them recently, was told 2 would be dispatched immediately and the third when it's back in stock. I only received 1 item, and no receipt or anything explaining why the other item that's in stock hasn't been sent. I emailed them about it a few times but received barely any response. The previous time I purchased something from them, I waited nearly a month for my item before calling to enquire about it. Turns out they had shipping issues with the OEM, which is completely fine and I was happy to wait, I would've just like to have been kept up to date. Well that's my rant for today
Old 01-12-2018, 08:41 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Do youself and them a favour and ring them.
You van have a nice chat and you are no longer "a number".
I dont know but emails must be a drag and probably not addressed as they should be ...but a personal call...they get to know you and will have someone to ask whats going on...You want to keep informed well keep in touch.
Alex
Old 01-12-2018, 08:43 PM
leon

Wow, that seems out of the ordinary Bintel are usually on the ball and you their customer are their first priority, anyway that is from my past experiences.

Leon
Old 01-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Lognic04 (Logan)

I had the same issue - was it by any chance a farpoint item? Took 3 months for the product to arrive.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Granada
The truth is out there

Yeah I get that xelasnave, but unfortunately due to work it's easiest for me to email them. My point is more about them making an effort to be more proactive and keep me informed without my prompting.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:43 PM
sharpiel

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've only ever had exceptional service from them over the past 20 years.

I understand that email may be your preferred contact method but perhaps giving them a call will sort it out. And then you'll get to know the guys there.

They're really really good.

Good luck.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:07 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada View Post
Yeah I get that xelasnave, but unfortunately due to work it's easiest for me to email them. My point is more about them making an effort to be more proactive and keep me informed without my prompting.
Get your priorities right.
Astronomy first.
I know what you say is reasonable to expect but ....

Anyways it will work out.
Alex