Old 07-09-2019, 09:11 AM
hamptonskies (Greg Burrows)

Vixen stuff

Vixen are a bit of the oddball of astronomy manufacturers.

For example they use drawtubes with their own thread sizes. These camera adaptors enable you to attach cameras etc via t-threads as well as doing eyepiece projection. All prices include postage.

Vixen #3523 43mm Camera Adaptor. Diagram shows how it works. I never used it for eyepiece projection imaging but the t-adaptor allows you to connect t-thread cameras to 43mm drawtube Vixen scopes. $30

Vixen #3775 36.4mm Camera Adaptor. As above but for the smaller 36.4mm draw tubes. $30

SOLD Vixen #3796 Weight Shaft Camera Bracket. This camera bracket allows the attachment of a camera to the 20mm weight shaft found on Vixen GP and Sphinx mounts. $20

SOLD Vixen Pillar Mount Attachment. I used this with a Super Polaris mount. I'm not sure if it would fit GP mount etc. $20

SOLD Vixen Guide Scope Rings. These have holes to screw into tube clamps on most Vixen scopes. Obviously can be used on other scopes. $20

SOLD Shoestring GPUSB-AH. I used this with a DD-1 hand controller modified for auto guiding. $20

Please reply by PM.

Thanks for looking.
Greg
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Vixen 43mm Camera Adaptor layout.jpg)
80.5 KB60 views
Click for full-size image (Vixen 43mm Camera Adaptor.jpg)
65.2 KB41 views
Click for full-size image (Vixen 36.4mm Camera Adaptor.jpg)
72.4 KB43 views

Last edited by hamptonskies; 27-10-2019 at 11:17 AM.