Old 19-02-2024, 06:18 AM
BlurredClarity (Manesh)

Hello everyone

Hi all

I am glad to have found a space with such great advice. A good friend of mine directed me here and it's been a wealth of knowledge. I am a legally blind photographer and have always had a fascination with space. It does come with its challenges shooting DSO but as I am dabbling into it I have loved all the info I have seen here.

I have been shooting landscapes under the same name for about 5 years now. Blurred Clarity is a nod to my vision and how I like to have my images sharp (don't we all lol).

Currently building my first kit for DSO and some of the language in here is foreign to me but something I am excited to learn.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:25 AM
leon

A big welcome, and I am sure you will find us all a very helpful bunch.

Hope you have many enjoyable years here, and now that you have been bitten by the Astronomical bug there is no cure.

Leon
Old 27-02-2024, 06:28 PM
BlurredClarity (Manesh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
A big welcome, and I am sure you will find us all a very helpful bunch.

Hope you have many enjoyable years here, and now that you have been bitten by the Astronomical bug there is no cure.

Leon
Hahaha very true. I have a love for space but being able to photograph it is something I am so excited to get into and learn about. In a way it's looking back in time seeing how those places looked like a few million or so years ago. Fascinating stuff and this site looks very friendly and helpful.

Thanks