Old 13-09-2019, 11:48 AM
JZ (Ross)

AZ-EQ6 mount

For sale: Skywatcher AZ-EQ6 in good working condition.

I've had this mount for about 3 years. I have taken it to the ASV dark sky site a few times but it has lived in my back yard observatory for the last year. Attached photos of the setup on the pier before I completed the observatory.

It comes with a tripod and 2 counter weights, but if the buyer doesn't want the tripod I'll take $100 off the price as I am happy to keep it for another project. It also comes with the scope clamp that goes on the end of the counter weight shaft for adding a second scope for atl/az use. (I've never used it in this mode.)

I'm asking $1600 for the complete mount and tripod or $1500 for the mount without tripod. I have the original box for the mount but not for the tripod.

I'm near Essendon airport and would prefer local pickup as it is a weighty load :-) I can deliver within about 50Km of Melbourne if needed.

Please PM any questions.

Cheers,
Ross...

Ps, I also have a Bintel 200mm F5 imaging Newtonian and a ZWO guide scope for sale, which I have advertise separately.

Last edited by JZ; 14-09-2019 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Typo.