Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 19-03-2020, 11:50 AM
HenryNZ

3D printed frame and B-mask for Samyang 135 mm lens

I have recently sold my Samyang 135 mm lens and this self-designed support frame is no longer required. I had to go through a number of iterations before this functional version so the price is a reflection of my time investment more than the material cost.

As you can see in the photo the frame is of a split ring design with a clamp on top for a tight friction fit. The bottom plate has holes for three M6 or 1/2" nuts, with the hole spacing made to fit ADM dovetail adaptors. On one side of the frame there is a mounting plate designed to fit the Rigel stepper motor (listed separately). There is also a split ring gear which can be made to fit around the focus collar of the lens. This allows the lens focus collar to be driver by the Rigel nStep motor with an appropriate pinion (listed separately).

Also included:

- support frame sized for the Atik460 camera body. With extra padding you may be able to make it fit camera body of slightly smaller diameter. Again the bottom plate has recesses made for 1/4" or M6 nuts, and the holes are spaced to fit ADM dovetail adaptors.

- A Bhatinov Mask the spacing of which is optimised for the Samyang 135 mm f/2 lens.

The nuts and bolts at the split rings are included, but the mounting nuts and bolts to the dovetail adaptors and the dovetail adaptors are not included.

Asking for AU$90 including standard shipping (no tracking) anywhere in Australia and NZ, or add AU$15 if you want courier which has tracking.

For those with NZ bank account, bank deposit will be easiest. For those from Australia, I will take PayPal, but I will ask you to cover the Paypal fees (4%) please.

Photos to follow
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_1586.jpeg)
143.2 KB136 views

Last edited by HenryNZ; 06-06-2020 at 06:48 AM.
Old 20-03-2020, 04:55 PM
that_guy (Tony)
Local Korean Millennial

Would you consider selling the digital file?
Old 21-03-2020, 04:21 AM
HenryNZ

Not at this stage.
May be after the frame is sold.
Old 25-03-2020, 06:50 PM
HenryNZ

PLEASE NOTE:
NZ is currently in COVID-19 lockdown. Therefore I will not be able to complete any transaction during this period.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:02 PM
graham.hobart (Graham stevens)
DeepSkySlacker

samyang stuff

Hi Henry I am interested- are you still in lock down?
Graham in Tas
Old 04-04-2020, 06:03 PM
HenryNZ

Yes Unfortunately. We are house bound for another 3 weeks Post shop is not open.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:44 AM
HenryNZ

COVID lock down has now eased. I can now ship things to Australia, although NZ post still advises that they could be delays.