Old 28-09-2016, 03:39 PM
alan123 (Alan)

alan123 need help

i dont know how to send a personal message or carry on a thread or reply. i am trying to learni dont know to return the messages i recieved
Old 28-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Nath2099

Hi Alan, there is an "Add reply" button at the top left of the box your original message now appears in. Or, there is also the "quick reply" area below. You can just type in there and hit "post quick reply".

You can right mouse button click on a person's name above their post to send them a personal message.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:50 PM
mikeyjames (Mick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan123 View Post
i dont know how to send a personal message or carry on a thread or reply. i am trying to learni dont know to return the messages i recieved
Hi Alan,
I'm only new as well so hope I'm correct.

For a personal message: click on person's name at top left of post and choose "send private message to......." from the drop down menu.

To reply to a post with quoted section included (like I just did for you): use "quote" button on bottom right of post.

To reply to thread without quoting: just scroll down to last post and you should see a text box underneath for you to type your response. Or click on the 'add reply' button.

Cheers
Mick