To avoid wind, mosquitoes and constant task of assembling the equipment with their effects in collimation and alignment, I built my Observatory.
I added a meeting area where we can drink a good coffee and discuss our works.
The option was a doma features, better for winds protection.
The cover was made with asphalt emulsion with aluminum sheet, used to roof impermeabilization , reinforced with external painting of resin, used on surfboards.
It is a small space, allowing only the presence of 2 people and a 305 mm telescope on a NEQ6.
I used common material found in the local market. And everything was built by myself, alone. From the masonry up to paint. It take 13 months to be ready.
It is not perfect, but it works fine.
As they are many photos, here is the link: