Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2019, 07:20 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
Alex,

For me this is a matter of bullying and intimidation towards Buzz, which if I could connect briefly to aforementioned "experience", is something I look poorly upon. I respect Buzz, but I do not refer or revere him as a "hero", deserving of extra rights above the plebians.

Simply put, I'd defend you Alex, under the same circumstances, with the same methods as I'd afford Buzz if the situation arose. It's what any innocent person deserves in the face of unwarranted, unhinged abuse as discussed.
Knoble thoughts and I would like to think I always stand up for what is right and I have many stories of various events.
I just think he could have done better...I had an incident of a chap trying to king hit me..I could see he was getting prepared and I expect a right cross..although I did bring my hands to chest level to intercept either a straight left or right but as expected he went for the right cross...a typical king hit ...so I moved my chin out of the way and enjoyed seeing the blood drain from his face..nevertheless I did not strike him but in his effort to back away he fell and cut the back of his head severely..I did not realise he had been injured and jumped on him and gave him a severe talking to..the coward went home and beat up his wife and all the witnesses swore that I beat him senseless...if he had died I would have been charged with murder and would have had a hard time getting the court to disregard the testimony of the various witnesses who frankly saw what they wanted to see.
I was raised with the saying " sticks and stones will break my bones but names can never hurt me" and so I have no trouble being retrained and calm.

So as much as I appreciate your offer to give me the same respect and diminishment of responsibility as Buzz I hope I will never need it.

I remain at my position that responding to a situation by throwing the first punch is wrong and is not a message that should get out there..
Alex
Old 14-08-2019, 07:40 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Initial impressions of the stabbing.
Folk wonder why I am so opposed to religion and here it seems is yet another example of a delusional person with religion is his head doing harm. The unfortunate thing is he will be able to defend a murder charge with ease as he is mentally ill and one could ask why and wring their hands but it is a pity criminals like this use the insane card successfully.
I have not found anything about how he was apprehended but if the public were involved that's a good thing and perhaps the only thing that they could have done differently was use leathal force...but of course we all know no one should take the law into their own hands...however as things unfold we may find this character was confused and possibly guilt ridden as a result of goodness knows what...
All I hope is he is seen as a criminal and not another damn terrorist.
Alex
Closed Thread