Go Back   IceInSpace > Equipment > Software and Computers

Old 14-11-2017, 08:10 AM
leon

Has anyone sed and/or have EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hi Guys I have a corrupt Compact Flash Card that will not allow me to download the photos i took some nights ago of the Lightning to my Computer

It tells me that the card is corrupt and not accessible.

I tried this program "EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard" and it dose actually recover the files and lets one preview then, but wont allow me to recovery them unless i pay for the software, although it tells me one can recover 500MB,s for free.

That is not really the question i want to ask.

The affected drive shows up on my computer with any other drive attached, however it has no colour, drives that are good are usually blue, and in the tutorial for this program they show the corrupted drives in an orange colour.

Is this, you think just for demonstration purposes or dose someone know if the drives should show some colour.

My affected drive has no colour at all and is basically outlined in white, but still visable.

However this program still lets me access this drive and see the files that i have lost.

So if anyone has a suggestion, used this program before or even knows what i am talking about, please let me know how to get past this and recover the images.

Thanks in advance.

Leon