Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 02-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Dave221 (David)

2.3m Sirius Observatory

I’ve decided to sell my 2.3m Sirius observatory. Two of the panels include storage modules. The observatory is currently dismantled and is generally in good condition for it’s age. Even though it would benefit from an external clean and polish, it appears free from dings and significant scratches. I purchased it around 2 years ago and it was around 10 years old at that time.

I managed to transport all of the panels including the dome on a 7’x 5’ caged trailer. The dome breaks down into two sections. I have never assembled the observatory but I’m confident that all of the parts are present, including detailed instructions for assembly. The panels are currently stacked and covered by tarps but I will happily make all components available for inspection by a serious prospective buyer.

I’m asking $2900 (down from $3500). FYI, I’ll be attending the Wiruna Star Party this weekend so the unit won’t be available for inspection until after Sunday the 5th.

Please reply by pm only.

Last edited by Dave221; 16-05-2019 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 06-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Dave221 (David)

2.3m Sirius Observatory-Price drop

I’ve decided to drop the price to $2900. I think this is a very reasonable price for a fully functional Sirius Observatory. Reply by PM only please.

Last edited by Dave221; 06-05-2019 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Request PM only.