Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-02-2020, 02:48 PM
JohnF (John)

10inch aprox F8 Mirror Six inch mirror blanks, etc

Swap 10 inch Newtonian mirror and its mount base – the Gentleman who did donate it to me thinks it is about F8, going by the length of its tube which was sent to the Tip. This Pyrex mirror does need re-silvering. There are some Do-it-yourself methods online, and on youtube.

Also have two 6 inch mirror blanks to swap, plus a focuser that takes a smaller eyepiece. This focuser does need some repair work.

Or can add to this swap some Microscope accessories, including Lietz Fluorite objective lenses.

Can also can add some Binoculars that ARE NOT suitable for Astronomy to this swap.

Or could add train-set to this swap.

Swap any or all for an useful OTA, or for other Astronomy accessories that I may need for my planned outreach.

Or sell for cash, which I will then put towards astronomy accessories, or for an OTA for my planned outreach program.

Do not need any Eyepieces in this swap, as I already do have ten eyepieces. But is the Eyepiece is with an OTA would accept it.

Feel free to PM me. Only on the Internet a couple of times a week, so please be patient for a reply.