ANZAC Day
Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-08-2019, 04:10 PM
glend (Glen)

TS Photoline 115mm f7 Triplet APO & Accesories

With regret I have to let my wonderful TS Photoline 115mm Triplet APO go to a new home. Since my health issues of last year this scope has been sitting in it's custom wooden case under my bed, and I doubt it is going to be used again. Prior to my health problems it has been my preferred imaging scope for a couple of years.

For details on the specifications of this great scope, please look at the Teleskop Services page here:

https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop...P-focuser.html

The Triplet Apo Objective with two special glasses (Lanthanum glass and FPL51) - Ohara Japan - the colour correction is comparable with a FPL53 triplet objective. The objective is just as clean as the day I received it.

The scope offers you two useful focal lengths, at native f7 it is a 800mm focal length, and when used with the RED379 (0,79x) reducer coorrector at (F5,53) you get a focal length of 632mm.
Offered with this scope are the RED379 Reducer Corrector (for f5,53), and the TSFLat2.5 Flattener if you are running at f7.

This equipment has been used from my backyard observatory, and never been allowed to sit out on the mount when not is use. If not being used it has been stored in my dry room in the house. There are no blemishes on the scope.

I have attached photos below.

Check the TS prices on the scope and the Reducer Corrector and Flattener, you will find that the current replacement cost is 1666.39 Euro or $2742.96 AUD before Shipping and GST. If you were buying this gear today from TS it would cost you $3017 AUD with GST, not including shipping.
TS has reduced the price of the scope slightly since when I purchased in September 2016 (it was 1260 Euro then). I have the original receipt to pass on to the buyer.
I am asking, for the scope, reducer, and flattener, a price of $1600 AUD for the bundle. I would rather sell it all together, and frankly most people probably would want the reducer corrector and flattener anyway. I still have the original robust shipping box and can ship the scope and accessories to any address in Australia, likely by Road Transport (Startrack, or others), subject to a quote of additional cost to your address.So shipping is extra. If you wish to pick the gear up from me at Lake Macquarie NSW (2264), then I can include the wooden case that I built for the scope (note it cannot be shipped).

Payment terms, can be COD on pickup, or possible meet up at someplace like Ourimbah Rest Area on the M1. If shipping then I would need a direct deposit of the full amount, including shipping, prior to release to the shipper.

If your interested in this wonderful scope and accessories than just PM me here at IIS.

Thanks for looking.
Glen
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DSCF2053.jpg)
148.4 KB92 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2060.jpg)
107.1 KB77 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2061.jpg)
117.0 KB82 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2062.jpg)
167.9 KB84 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2063.jpg)
134.9 KB86 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2070.jpg)
173.9 KB65 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2071.jpg)
125.1 KB71 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2073.jpg)
139.8 KB83 views

Last edited by glend; 02-09-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old 28-08-2019, 06:19 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Glen I have sent you a PM please let me know if it does not turn up.
Alex
Old 28-08-2019, 07:15 PM
yoh (Young)

PM sent in case...
Old 28-08-2019, 07:17 PM
glend (Glen)

Sale is Pending. Thanks for all the interest folks.