Go Back   IceInSpace > Equipment > Equipment Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2020, 10:33 AM
glend (Glen)

Any GSO CC10 owners out there yet?

I would really like to hear from any Australian or NZ owners of the new GSO CC10 f12 Truss Cassegrain. I know there are some CC08s around, including mine and Doug's. I am so happy with my CC08 I am considering taking a plunge on the bigger brother. If you have one let us know here. Thanks
Old 05-06-2020, 10:59 AM
shoebox9 (Graham)

I was talking to a sales rep at Andrew's yesterday, and he said they haven't sold any of the GSO CC10's. I wonder if there are any at all in Oz?
Old 05-06-2020, 12:40 PM
glend (Glen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebox9 View Post
I was talking to a sales rep at Andrew's yesterday, and he said they haven't sold any of the GSO CC10's. I wonder if there are any at all in Oz?
Well certainly they are here, in country, but still in the hands of the importer (Andrews). People maybe waiting for a comprehensive review, and there are only a few in the hands of buyers in the much larger US market.
Feedback from owner ATY on Cloudy Nights Forum has been very good, there are a couple of others on Cloudy Nights now too, and Larry Carlini's review for Sky and Telescope was good.
The purchase of a scope is also not a necessity in the global pandemic environment.

Last edited by glend; 05-06-2020 at 01:10 PM.