Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat

Old 21-04-2018, 06:18 AM
leon

How long dose Telstra take to credit funds

Hi Guys,

Talk about frustration, anger and all the other emotions that come with being lied to, treated like a idiot, deliberate theft of my money, and the I don't care about you attitude, hand shake promises that were ignored, plus so much more.

Three weeks of battle with a company so bad we wonder why, but we have no choice really.

We travel a lot and have no fixed address, so unfortunately Telstra has the best coverage Australia wide, and in the outback, 90% of the time.

Anyway I wont bore you with the details and was just wondering that after much heated discussion, visiting the store and false promises by a manager that couldn't manage a brick s..t house, they have agreed to credit funds that they deliberately stole, (which they eventually owned up to)
Another big business that are there just to rip you off, like so many others of late.

We don't have the funds credited as yet and i was wondering how long dose this take.

Many Thanks

Leon
Old 21-04-2018, 06:27 AM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

After our spat with Telstra which involved the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman: 3 months.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:49 AM
FlashDrive (Poppy)
Senior Citizen

I've heard so many complaints against Telstra over many decades about customer treatment .... I won't ever go near them.

I think it's time for a ' Royal Commission ' into Telstra's business ethics.

Look what they have found with the Banks and Insurance Companies lately...appalling practices and treatment of their own customers.... actually ' stealing ' from and lying to them on a massive scale.....Heads are going to roll over this.

Col...
Old 21-04-2018, 10:23 AM
leon

Thanks Guys, I am very disappointed with and their work ethics, and the way they treat us, and especially the older generation like myself who is not that technical savvy when it comes to phones etc.

Three months you say Lewis, great, and yes I have my complaint ready to go with the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman if they don't come to the party very soon.

It is just straight out greed.

Leon
Old 21-04-2018, 01:21 PM
drylander (Peter)

I gave Tel$tra the flick 10 years ago due to their (lack of) service, rudeness and lack of understandable call centres and now use Virgin (Optus). As for remote areas I have a sat phone for emergencies only (no sim). I lived without mobile sevices for most of my working life so am not to dedicated to them other than to make or receive calls and don't use it for anything else unlike the modern generation. Change carriers and make a change to your life for the better with less stress.
Pete
Old 21-04-2018, 02:41 PM
leon

Peter I am a bit like you and rarely use my old phone, and it is pretty old, Alice dose all the social media stuff hence her phone up grade.

So it is her fault,
Leon
Old 21-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Exfso (Peter)

"Does" Leon, the other spelling is for an amount as in a dose of medicine.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:22 PM
leon

Thanks Peter, I do seem to have trouble with that one, if i recall i have been doing it for every.

Leon
Old 21-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Exfso (Peter)

No problems Leon, spelling is not one of my big points either