Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 02-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Mark Axisa (Mark)
Big EshTaste

Nikon 8.5x56 Monarch ATB Binoculars

Hi All...Mark here.

Sad to part with my Nikon 8.5x56 Monarch ATB Binoculars but I am saving towards newer and bigger equipment.

I purchased them in 2011 for $600. They are in mint condition and have hardly been used.

Looking to sell for $450 ONO (Postage additional)

Please find below more Technical information:
  • The Nikon 8.5X56 Monarch ATB Binoculars are a great model for astronomy, dawn and dusk viewing, or any other time you want bright views - even when the light is low!
  • Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof...no worries about weather ruining the optics.
  • Easy to hand-hold, the Nikon 8.5X56 Monarch ATB Binoculars can also be mounted to a photo tripod for long observing sessions.
  • Wear 'em if you got 'em! Excellent eye relief of almost 20mm means you can wear your eyeglasses and still view comfortably.
    When extreme low light performance is critical, nothing can compare to a set of really large objective lenses. For nearly a decade, Nikon’s ATB (All Terrain Binocular) line has earned a reputation among serious hobbyists for superb optics, incredible ruggedness and extraordinary value.
  • The objective lens size of the new 56mm Monarch is designed to enhance low light performance, with an amazing 6.6mm exit pupil and 43.6 relative brightness index.
    As with the entire Nikon Monarch family, the 56mm Monarch ATB line is fully waterproof and fogproof and features fully multicoated lenses for maximum light transmission and image quality. The ATBs incorporate Nikon’s exclusive Eco-Glass (made without the use of arsenic or lead) for all lens and prism elements. Prisms feature phase-correction coatings and high reflection mirror coatings for superior sharpness and resolution.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (photo (22).jpg)
202.5 KB101 views
Click for full-size image (photo (17).jpg)
199.6 KB107 views
Old 04-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Mark Axisa (Mark)
Big EshTaste

Nikon 8.5 x56 monarch ATB binoculars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Axisa View Post
Hi All...Mark here.

Sad to part with my Nikon 8.5x56 Monarch ATB Binoculars but I am saving towards newer and bigger equipment.

I purchased them in 2011 for $600. They are in mint condition and have hardly been used.

Looking to sell for $450 ONO (Postage additional)

Please find below more Technical information:
  • The Nikon 8.5X56 Monarch ATB Binoculars are a great model for astronomy, dawn and dusk viewing, or any other time you want bright views - even when the light is low!
  • Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof...no worries about weather ruining the optics.
  • Easy to hand-hold, the Nikon 8.5X56 Monarch ATB Binoculars can also be mounted to a photo tripod for long observing sessions.
  • Wear 'em if you got 'em! Excellent eye relief of almost 20mm means you can wear your eyeglasses and still view comfortably.
    When extreme low light performance is critical, nothing can compare to a set of really large objective lenses. For nearly a decade, Nikon’s ATB (All Terrain Binocular) line has earned a reputation among serious hobbyists for superb optics, incredible ruggedness and extraordinary value.
  • The objective lens size of the new 56mm Monarch is designed to enhance low light performance, with an amazing 6.6mm exit pupil and 43.6 relative brightness index.
    As with the entire Nikon Monarch family, the 56mm Monarch ATB line is fully waterproof and fogproof and features fully multicoated lenses for maximum light transmission and image quality. The ATBs incorporate Nikon’s exclusive Eco-Glass (made without the use of arsenic or lead) for all lens and prism elements. Prisms feature phase-correction coatings and high reflection mirror coatings for superior sharpness and resolution.

Lots of looks but no serious buyers
Am I asking for too much $$ I don't think so , these binocs are awesome , super sharp optics and are amazing in low light conditions and great for astronomy with its large 56mm objective lens and great 6.2 degree wide field of view ... That's more than 12 full moons