Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14-12-2018, 09:28 PM
HenryNZ

or Trade - Samyang 135 mm f/2 & 14 mm f/2.8

Both lens are almost new. Both are Canon EOS mount.

The Samyang 135 mm was bought in June 2018. Theoretically still has warranty with Micheals at Melbourne but not sure if it is transferrable. Was going to use it for wide field imaging but decided that I would stick with telescope. At f/2 it was not really suitable for my light polluted sky when pairing with my DSLR. I thought about using it for narrowband but could not easily fit a filter wheel between it and the CCD. I have had it out less than 5 times; mostly just to test it:

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/6...samyang-135mm/

New it is AUD$789, selling for AUD$630 OBO + shipping

The Samyamg 14 mm was bought may be couple of years ago. Was going to use it for Milky way type photos. But the local light pollution meant that this never came to fruition. I did take it with me on a trip to Fiji to try my luck, but being typical tropics it clouded out every nights I was there. So I never had anything to show for with this lens. In total I had it out less than 10 times.

New it is AUD$606, selling for AUD$470 OBO + shipping

If you buy two how about extra 5% discount of total? AUD$630+AUD$470 = $1100 *0.95 = AUD$1045 + shipping

Reason for sale: I would like to get an ASI294MC Pro or ASI071 Pro. I would consider a trade + I will pay extra to meet the differences.

Please note I am in NZ. Payment by Paypal please. Buyer pays 3.5% fees if not using Friends and Family. Shipping quote on request (please give me your post code).

Last edited by HenryNZ; 31-12-2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Decide to keep the 135mm. Will still sell the 14mm if anyone interested.