Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 28-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Doomsayer

Pentax67 300mm EDIF lens, excellent condition

Pentax67 300mm ED IF f4 lens, excellent condition
Probably the best telephoto lens in the Pentax 6x7cm medium format film camera equipment range – the 300mm ED IF f4. It is also an outstanding lens for widefield astro imaging, being very sharp at f4 and having no significant chromatic aberration. Due to the large image circle and deep back focus they are popular for adapting to large CCD chips such as the Kodak 16803 and shallow motorized focusers such as the PDF or Clement, making them ideal for remote observatories. There are many examples of amazing monochrome CCD images on the net taken with this type of lens. I was able to successfully mate a FLI PDF focuser to this lens and camera (in a similar manner to Richard Crisp) and it worked very well, testing it once out under dark skies. My longer term plans for this lens did not eventuate and it has just been sitting around in dry storage ever since, so I’m selling it on to someone who will put it to good use. Lens elements look perfect to me and it is in excellent cosmetic condition, complete with hood, caps and original case. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

$800 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Penyx67-300mmEDIF-kit.jpg)
187.5 KB88 views
Click for full-size image (Penyx67-300mmEDIF-front-element.jpg)
163.5 KB82 views
Click for full-size image (Penyx67-300mmEDIF-rear-element.jpg)
92.6 KB81 views
Click for full-size image (Penyx67-300mmEDIF-base.jpg)
78.8 KB72 views
Click for full-size image (Penyx67-300mmEDIF-side.jpg)
179.9 KB76 views