Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 20-02-2019, 09:39 AM
FourOwls

New Skywatcher 10inch GOTO Dob: Never Used BARGAIN PRICE WITH EXTRAS

NOW SOLD!!

Howdy all
On offer is a NEW (only taken out of box yesterday 19th February and NEVER USED). It was a gift but in the end I don't have time at the moment for this amazing telescope. In summary, it has a 254mm primary mirror, fully automated GOTO system (that finds objects for you and tracks them, excellent for light polluted areas) comes with a power cable, and everything you need for getting going. I still have the boxes so if you want to organize a courier to pick, I CAN BOX IT UP FOR YOU (IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES!!) ready for shipping! As mentioned perfectly new with 2 year warranty! Text me on : 0404538265 to get this organized (or if you have a nice USA Telecaster or Stratocaster I would swap for that, but what are the chances..).

Seeking $1200 as I literally got it home yesterday (the 19th of Feb from AstroPete in Brisbane city). Save yourself spending $800 more for one, and I am chucking a couple hundred dollars of extras! ...if you want to come and grab it I may be able to negotiate a bit and I work from home so anytime is fine...0404538265

I will throw in a new 10 inch shroud, Astronomy 2019 book (for Australian skies, and a Meade 4000 8-24mm zoom which is excellent). You are getting over $2000 of value for nearly half and it is new, not used at all!

Here are the official specs
The Skywatcher 10" Go-To Computerised Dobsonian Telescope is a telescope to be proud of. Designed with simplicity in mind, the dobsonian design combined with computerised functionality is a union of functionality and price.

The dobsonian telescope is a tried and trusted design which is popular among amateur astronomers and enthusiasts alike. Designed with simplicity in mind, dobsonian telescopes consist of a hollow tube fitted with mirrors which provide a wide field of view for maximum light collection. Mounted on a rotating altazimuth base which sits directly on the ground, these telescopes are extremely easy to use and are an excellent option for all ages and skill levels.

In addition to the standard dobsonian simplicity, the Skywatcher 10" Go-To Computerised Dobsonian Telescope offers computerised freedom. With a pre-programmed database, at the touch of a button your telescope will automatically locate and centre itself on the object of your choosing - a handy tool for those who are still finding their way around the night sky. A simple 3-star alignment process is all it takes and the telescope is yours to command.

An innovative collapsible tube makes the Skywatcher 10" Go-To Computerised Dobsonian Telescope more compact than its non-collapsible cousins for easier storage and greater portability. The wide 10" aperture is designed for deep sky viewing. The wide field of view allows plenty of light collection and magnification for viewing some of the faintest stars and nebulae. The moons surface will appear in great detail, the red spot of Jupiter will be apparant, and the rings of Saturn will be visible with the Skywatcher 10" Go-To Computerised Dobsonian Telescope. 

Your Sky-Watcher product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year after the date of purchase. In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product, provided that you return the product with proof of local purchase such as a receipt.

About Sky-Watcher
Contemporary telescope-making has advanced the simple optical designs early scopes to revolutionary, state of the art. The Sky-Watcher company believes Telescopes of quality make should no longer be expensive, but accessible to everyone. Sky-Watcher philosophy has always been to bring the vast wonders of the skies within reasonable reach of anyone with enough curiosity and courage to look up and imagine. Sky-Watcher scopes come in a large range of observational applications - from 10"Dobsonians to spotting scopes for land use.

Features:

20m (Low) and 10mm (High) magnification eyepieces included
8x50 Finderscope
Go-To Computerised Mount
2" Eyepiece Compatible
Collapsible Tube
2 Year Australian Warranty

Product Code: SKW-SWDOB250GOTO
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_084205.jpg)
196.8 KB57 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_084136.jpg)
188.8 KB55 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_083817.jpg)
155.7 KB48 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_083947.jpg)
150.3 KB44 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_083957.jpg)
174.4 KB43 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_084001.jpg)
166.6 KB45 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190220_084032.jpg)
198.6 KB42 views
Click for full-size image (PHOTO_20190219_110658.jpg)
180.5 KB40 views

Last edited by FourOwls; 20-02-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: SOLD