Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 17-01-2017, 08:38 PM
dbowie (Brenton)
Its just lens fever....

iPad Mini2 WiFi...Price Adjustment...

One and only price adjustment, Ill leave posted for another week then withdraw and keep for spare or sell locally. To be clear for any non Apple folk, although not a cellular this is the latest generation model full function IPad with factory software and apps, it can be synced in iTunes in Windows same as Mac and when connected to WiFi via modem or hotspot it has same online features as the cellular model at half the price. And of course Apples 1 year limited warranty stays with the IPad..

http://www.apple.com/au/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-mini-2

In addition is well supported with most Stellarium and mount control software AFAIK in comparison to Android. Apologies for the hard sell but near impossible to find in this condition at this price delivered for any purpose. And I sure wish this had come up when I was in the market so last chance, I would def consider trade deal on 16mm TV Nagler, Oh and I do want a feathertouch for my C9.25..Thnx..

$280 inc postage..

I have for sale my near brand new unmarked 32Gig Silver iPad Mini 2 WiFi. It was purchased 25/11/16 for $369 and I have used it only for SkySafari5 Pro mount control thru Aussie made Nexus-S WiFi adapter connected to HEQ5 Pro GoTo, it works flawlessly. Reason for selling is I also have a recently upgraded IPad thru my Telco contract and this is surplus to my needs. I have copy of original receipt and all original packaging power supply, hard case etc and I will return to factory settings with latest IOS if sold..Please note this is WiFi only not Cellular hence the low price..

This is an opportunity to own this near new AClass portable IOS WiFi mount solution thru an IIS member at a reasonable price without the risk of other refurbished online outlets..I will post Australia wide parcel post but insurance may be extra if required...Thnx

$280 inc postage...
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_0015.JPG)
184.0 KB27 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0018.jpg)
63.5 KB17 views

Last edited by dbowie; 23-01-2017 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Price adjustment..